Covid Policy Announcement
We are happy to announce that masks are now optional!
We continue to follow the CDC guidelines and protocols for disinfecting all areas of the office to keep you and our staff safe.
We want you to know what to expect when you come into our office.
- The doctors will still be wearing masks during your examination.
- We have masks available, if you would like one while in the office.
- You will need an appointment for all services, including OPTICAL services. Please call ahead.
- We request that you do not bring additional people with you to your appointment, unless you need extra assistance.
- We have hand sanitizer available outside and inside the office.