COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update: We Are Open!
As we reopen, we want to assure you that we are following the CDC guidelines and protocols for disinfecting all areas of our office to keep you and our staff safe. We want you to know what changes to expect.
- We are maintaining social distancing by seeing less patients than usual.
- Our doors will be locked to all walk-in services.
- You will need an appointment for any services.
When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car until we are ready for you.
- You will be required to wear a mask, and we will be wearing masks
- You will be asked to come in alone.
- We will have you use hand sanitizer before entering the office.
- We will take your temperature and ask you screening questions about your symptoms.
We will be contacting you ahead of time to verify insurance information and medical history. This way, we can be more efficient while you are in the office.
We will continue to offer curbside pick up of glasses if you prefer. We will ship your contact lenses directly to you.
We are offering telemedicine visits for certain eye problems.
Please call our office with any questions. 269-637-1442